Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Editing & Writing!

Hi There,

It's been a while, a very long while matter of fact. I've been so busy with writing and now editing that I've neglected my blog. Hmm, it's a bit dusty in here. Few cobwebs, too. Nasty little buggers. 

I would say it's Spring, but since we had snow the other day and it's barely out of the 30's, I'm going to wait a bit on that one. They say, whomever they are, that it's going to warm up in the next few days. I'll believe it when I see it. What I can't figure out is, the grass is growing? It's in the 30's and it's growing! I'm not getting out there in my winter coat, hat and mittens to mow the lawn. No way! I did see a couple of robins tugging out a few worms yesterday. That was quite something. If they're around, then Spring is here. I wish the temperature would reflect it. I suppose we'll be complaining in a few months how hot it is, so I'll be quiet.

So, book news! Missing Look-Alikes will be released in September! Yay! I'm incredibly excited and am working with a fantastic editor, through the publisher. She's going to work with me on all three books, and I feel so fortunate about that. It makes complete sense to have the same person to follow through, but you never know. We're close to being finished;  the end of April is our deadline, so that's not too far off. In between editing the first one, I'm writing the second one: Mouse Trap Legend and am roughly 100 pages away from completion. I've a bit more research to do, and that comes up mid-May at McGuire Air Base. That's all I'll say on that, don't want to give too much away :)

I'll be back soon, in the interim, keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment