Saturday, March 11, 2017

First Novel Released!

Yes, you read the title, correctly. I am beyond thrilled to announce the release of Case of the Missing Look Alikes, on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or it can be purchased/ordered in any brick and mortar bookstore of your choosing. It's finally happened and I am absolutely over the moon! I am preparing for my first signing, which will be in Fairfield at Fairfield U Bookstore on April 6th at 7 pm, for those of you in CT.

Here are a couple of links for you:https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=9781941015322

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/case-of-the-missing-look-alikes-jean-marie-wiesen/1125921165?ean=9781941015322

Thank you to everyone who helped me reach this point, I wouldn't be here without you! This journey is not walked alone. Thank you to those who've read it and given me wonderful reviews and to those future readers who I hope to meet one day. Without readers, we authors would just wander, aimlessly telling ourselves stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment